Here We Go Again . . .

After a nearly seven month absence I am officially back in the blogosphere! Why? Well, I am headed back to Italy for July and August and thought it would be fun to start blogging about my experiences again. I leave Toronto on July 4th and arrive in Florence on July 5th, so you can expect to start seeing new posts after that. I'm not sure that there will be anything thrilling to tell since I will be spending the bulk of time in the state archives in Florence and then moving to Siena in August to work with the study abroad program again, but I'm sure I can scrounge up something to write about every now and then. Okay, back to packing my room! A presto!*

*In Italian, "a presto" means "see you later!"

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Fun! Good to have you back! I look forward to reading and hearing about your adventures!! I love you sweetie!

Julia said...

Yay for going back to Italy! Some day maybe I'll get there for the first time. Can't wait to hear about all the adventures.

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am currently working on PhD in History at the University of Toronto, but I often travel to Siena, Italy to do research for my dissertation.

Followers