Welcome to my first official blog post! Over the next five months I intend to use this space to chronicle my life and times as I live and work in Siena, Italy. I am hopeful that it will be a grand adventure! I will try to update as often as time and internet access allow, and I promise to relay experiences, stories, and pictures of all sorts, however humiliating or humorous they might be. (And let's face it- in a foreign country those sorts of things are bound to happen, so I can guarantee that this blog will, occasionally, make you laugh.) So there you have it. I have six days left in Toronto and then I embark on my adventure. Until then, ciao!


p.s. You can thank my mother for making me promise her that I would do this; if she hadn't I probably wouldn't!

5 comments:

Marianne said...

That's my good girl!!

J and J Black said...

I wish I could do all of the travel that you have. I am jealous. Uncle Jay

Annie said...

Have fun Sarah! We love you!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that you arrived in Sienna safely. I hope that your weather is good and that you have a great stay and can get your research done. I love you!

Dad

Julia said...

I'm so excited for you. I didn't even know you were going to Italy again so soon. But have a great time and I enjoy hearing about it!

My Blog List

About Me

My photo
I am currently working on PhD in History at the University of Toronto, but I often travel to Siena, Italy to do research for my dissertation.

Followers